Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!






I watched the old year close with miracles of change and I'm reminded that life is constant change, constant recycling of the old into something new, the death of something that was to allow for the birth of something that will be. From the tiniest cells of my body to the wonders of a universe so vast my mind can't comprehend its limits -- if there are any limits to it -- to the mysteries of the relationships between all living things. Miracles of change, renewal and rebirth never cease.

On this first new day of this new year, I'm reminded to intentionally take notice of the countless miracles I witness each day: in the world I inhabit; in the people around me; in the ability to formulate thought and communicate with the Divine Love who created me and all that I come into contact with; in the sensations of my physical body interacting with the physical world; in this constantly unfolding thing we call life. I'm humbled and amazed and excited as I ponder the miracle of living and a new year to experience. I hope that 2015 proves to be a year of miracles for each one of you!